Re: Biggest Bang for the Buck

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 21:21:08 EST

Welcome Steve. The biggest bang for the buck by far is the Mopar Performance
computer. It will take you about 5 minutes and give you 25hp. Using it will
require the use of premium fuel and you may experience some pinging at full
throttle in hot weather(particularly while towing). Next, I would rplace the
restrictive exhaust crossover pipe from the manifolds to the convertor. You can do
the K&N FIPK kit and a 180 thermostat as well. Feel free to ask more questions
once you decide which mod you like.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Sport 14.7@93.5mph