Any suggestions?

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 22:12:12 EST

Hi everybody. As most of you know, I have a '97 SS/T and I like to mess
with it. Last time I went to the track, I ran 15.81 @ 86 mph with a full
tank o gas and lots of junk in the truck. (house speakers ect) No this
trip to the track was not well thought out. Anyways, my goal for this
ride it to get it into the 14's some day. I still intend for it to be my
daily driver and I dont really favor NOS that much for this vehicle. (now
when I get an old beater...) I'll write down everthing I can think of
that I have already done and what is going to happen in the near future
and I was hoping someone would have any suggestions of what I should start
saving for/ doing next. Thanks.

Jba shorty headers
Jet II
Accel supercoil
Jacobs wires
Champion truck plugs
K&N FIPK
Permacool electric fan
180 deg thermostat
stock cat back Dynomax exhaust
3.55 posi rear

I have a 2 inch shackle drop on the way to help improve off the line
traction, hopefully and should be getting the stage II TB from Frank and
Bruce when they get to them. OK, whats next. - I know gears, but I want
to wait until I am not doing primarly highway miles (above 65 mph) with
it. Thanks. guys!

Bill