Re: 98 5 speed will coast start

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 00:34:48 EST

Here's an interesting side note:
Back in 96 a buddy accidentally keyed the ignition in his garage while his
door was open and the trans was in reverse, the car started and backed right
through the garage door. It kept going until he pushed in the clutch! The
result was one very mangled 89 Shelby Daytona. Intrigued, I decided to try
the same on my 94' Dakota (not in the garage though, duh.) and it started
and drove away in first! Now thats one powerful starter!

Mark & friend
(name witheld upon request)