Re: Heads and Intake & T-body porting ?'s

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 01:06:50 EST

1) Has anyone out there done any porting on thier stock Magnum intake?
   I had originally planed to buy the mopar single-plane intake(after a cam
change) but was told that it would kill low end torque. I have planned to
get the most radical cam that will fit in the stock magnum engine. If you
have, please e-mail me with what you did.

2) This question is directed to anyone who has ported a t-body. Has anyone
removed the ridges at the top of the bores (the ones that are broken by the
bolts), and how did it affect performance? Is there a reason for these
ridges?

3) Does anyone know what the stock Dakota head specs are? I plan to buy 360
heads for my 318. I'm still not sure what this will do if anything.

If you want to see my t-body, go to http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/tbody.html

Thanks
Mark