RE: Re: Heads and Intake & T-body porting ?'s

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 02:41:07 EST

My 360 intake has had the runners cut, extrude-honed, plate welded, and
teflon-coated. My TB has been opened up, shaved, shafts cut, blades
thinned, ported, and teflon-coated. The TB has also been pinned to
port-match the intake. Sweet looking setup. I am awaiting installation of
the intake when I install the big, big Cam and other goodies stacked up on
my workbench...

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/