Let it Snow... (was Winter Prep)

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 13:35:42 EST

I understand ya Jason:

  Since it's gonna be 80+ degrees this weekend, my roommate and I are going to
take the waverunners to Lake Perris and have some fun. Ah, jetskiing in
January, I hope it's not crowded. I'll take my waterproof camera and get some
pics for everyone to enjoy, maybe except for those who are buried in snow and
ice. I love Southern California...

Shaun