mods / factory warranty

From: brock skoloda (glock2340@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 20:44:16 EST

It's been 3 weeks today since I've ordered my dak and am planning on
doing some mods on the V6 when I get it. I'm not a "gear head" by any
means but plan on the 180 tstat and trying the Meldrum air intake.

My question is: I can't see the tstat affecting the factory warranty
but will changing the air intake void the warranty.

I considered getting the v8 but I decided on the V6 (have a Kawasaki
Eliminator for when I feel like going fast). Are there any other good
mods for the V6 that will not affect the warranty.

I may be beating a dead horse by asking mod questions but I'd
appreciate some suggestions

Eric