Re: removing tensioner

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 01:41:03 EST

The only thing on the back of the bracket is the other side of that torx
head bolt coming through from the front. This thing is nothing like the
5.9L in my R/T. I have the head off of the block, so I can see in there
pretty good (but I could't get a wrench in there if I had to). The bracket
is a cast alluminum piece that also holds the A/C compressor. The
compressor is off also. I don't know what this motor came out of, but the
date on the block is 25-10-94. It's definately a 360. Any other ideas? I'm
about to just take the torx bolt out and hope it doesn't fly off.