RE: Re: RE: Throttle Body Mods -Reply

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 16:54:02 EST

Mark,
Your fiend's manifold was OK for the larger Butterfly Plate diameter of the
V8 TB?? No rubbing in WOT? Im not sure but sounds like Mopar made a change
to the 6s manifolds! I wonder what year they cut over to the bigger
diameter? How were the performance gains on the 6 w/the V8 TB?? We (Frank)
has found that the 6ers castings are different from the 8s, but we dont have
a handle on years etc...
Bruce "greenhorn" Bridges