2 inch drop in rear

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 21:36:34 EST

Well everybody who asked...

I put the 2 inch shackle drop on the truck today. I ordered it from Jegs.
Wouldnt you know it, the price changed after I ordered it so it was 5
bucks cheaper than expected. Cool. Anyways, I put it on in about an
hour, if that, with a little help from my friends. It looks pretty good
actually, it took some getting used to seeing the bumper that low, but it
actually looks level. It hangles like it is balanced better which is good
and it also hooks up good now. I kicked it at a light and it rocks way
back now, good static weight transfer, and it should have better 60 ft
times from this I hope. Well, I am not through with this truck yet. I am
about to go all out and put the Dixie Air horns from JC Whitney on it. It
all started with those stupid fuzzy dice. Oh well.

Bill
'97 SS/T