Re: darn hypertech(webpage)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 14:02:20 EST

jam'n wrote . . .

and I wondered if I couldn't just go to the dealer and have them bump up the
timing 3-4 degrees anyway. On my 5.0 mustang I could set my timing at the
distributer as long as I unplugged and shorted out one of the cable
connectors. Why can't we do something similar on the magnums? Or can we? There
has to be some capability to adjust timing.

Dr. Pat