RE: RE: Stage II

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 17:53:59 EST

Jack,
We think the lean condition is unique to my truck (problems with the O2
sensors). The problem doesn't seem to happen with Bruces, Jons or Sams
truck. We don't know if there will be a problem with the 4 BBL. As far as
the MPI manifold, 9 months but they do have the 4 BBL TB's today. I think I
am going to switch my order to one of the Magnum crate motor manifolds and
just machine the injector ports myself and match it to the 4 BBL TB...

        Frank