RE: magnum throttle bodies

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:13:53 EST

DML,
The TB offerings from Magnum Perf and the Frank and Bruce show are very
different animals! Both have their places! Check it all out first before
jumping on anything... If youve got Frank and Bruce TB Qs feel free to
email me! We are a CNC shop, so dont expect high polish and a "hand rubbed
finish"!! Just a 32 microinch or better machine finish...
But, uh.. hey Josh, Thanks for the vote of confidence! We like em too!
Bruce