RE: magnum throttle bodies

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 01:53:07 EST

At 05:13 PM 1/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
>DML,
>The TB offerings from Magnum Perf and the Frank and Bruce show are very
>different animals! Both have their places! Check it all out first before
>jumping on anything... If youve got Frank and Bruce TB Qs feel free to
>email me! We are a CNC shop, so dont expect high polish and a "hand rubbed
>finish"!! Just a 32 microinch or better machine finish...
>But, uh.. hey Josh, Thanks for the vote of confidence! We like em too!
>Bruce

   Yep, the Stage II I'm currently testing doesn't have a high polish on
it, but its not like its rough or anything; its got a decent finish. Once
I get to the point where I end up with a Frank/Bruce TB for good, I plan
to polish it up. Shouldn't even need a dremel for it; just a hand polish
with a couple different grits of sandpaper followed by some Mother's should
do nicely...

  You can check out
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/attachments/bbridges@alarism
ed.com/tb.html for some pics of the TB's finish.

                                               -Jon-