Re: DML:Crank position sensor.Attn: Frank, Jules

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 01:03:04 EST

<< Yeh, this runs the injector pulse timing and the spark timing I think. I
 still dont see how turning the distributer can not change timing, but they
 all say it doesnt. >>

Because the computer looks at the crank sensor to see where the pistons are,
so it then delays the spark output at the distributor if it is retarded, or
sends the spark sooner if it is advanced.

Brad