Re: DML:Crank position sensor.Attn: Frank, Jules

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 12:18:46 EST

----------
> From: N2mopars@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML:Crank position sensor.Attn: Frank, Jules
> Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 7:06 PM
>
> the motr between the block and bellhousing? Seems to me that if it were
> slotted, you would be able to change timing, no? Would this effect
ignition
> and fuel timing? Imagine a soleenoid operating it in relation to rpm,
kinda
> like an advance curve!!!

possibly... but don't forget that all sensory input voltages get broken
down into binary numbers. these are rephrased by sbec into controlling
binary sentences... that manage inj pulse width modulation. there are
windows of expected ranges... get outside them and maybe driveability
problems.

but if you are up for it... tell us youur results

jam'n