Re: DML immaturity: was: magnum throttle bodies

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 11:48:02 EST

----------
> From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: magnum throttle bodies
> Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 6:36 PM
>
> Hey bud wrong question! You should be asking has anyone bought one from
Bruce
> and Frank! ONLY $90 and I will tell you what I think of it after I
install it
> this weekend!

Josh

this is EXACTLY the kind of response that generates flames!! :(

why can't he ask about a magnum performance tbi? there are many happy dml
mpi users! this is exactly the kind of response that generates the pvt
email to me as well as phone calls that suggests that there is a very
immature faction on this list. plus use of the badwith as everyone gets
back on the bandwagon.

i don't appreciate it and neither do a lot of others...

jam'n