Re: Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 18:42:39 EST

In a message dated 1/13/99 1:45:41 PM EST, ashort@flash.net writes:

<< I hear there's a bolt on overdrive pulley for those sc's to make more
 boost. Alan S.

You are correct, it's a 3.5" dia. w/ 93 octane or a 3.25" dia. w/ octane boost
or hi octane fuel. The 3.5" increases boost from 7.5psi to 10.5 psi and it
feels real good.
My wife has one, but get this, she drove my R/T once before Christmas and I
can't get it back. She truly loves the R/T more than her GTP with all it's
gadgets, HUD, etc. So I'm stuck with 28 mpg and she gets the 14 mpg gas bill
<g>.

Steve Waller in Houston