Re: Re: TB mods ?'s for Jam'n

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 18:40:51 EST

<<also as mileage goes up... perf goes down... all else = and so the system
has to still work and so we get to slip in some variainces (of our own :)
)that it has been designed to allow to exist...

jam'n>>

So, if I follow this line of reasoning, my pathetic mileage may mean I happen to
have a motor with a lot of "factory" performance?! I probably need a better
understanding of, "all else =", but I've corresponded with a lot of guys that
seem to have the same body style, drivetrain and similar mods, yet have much
better MPG... I'll try anything once, so what do you suggest is the best way to
see if I have an "over achieving motor"... 1/4 mile with all the atmospheric
variables, someplace that can do a dyno pull or is there another option?

T.