Colorado Meet--

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 02:07:52 EST

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
wed.13th 11:55pm

 It looke like we got a start with a meet with:

 Dave Thede--Kansas
 Pedro Diaz--Denver --we won't start until you got your DAK
 Brian Foltz--Colo. Springs
 Tim Roller-- Colo. Springs

 How about it Gary Shook? We like Rams also
 Anybody else want to join up for the 1st Colorado meet?? now we need some suggestions as when would be a good time and possible place. Definetly NOT THIS SUNDAY--I WANT to see the BRONCOs BEAT UP THE JETS