Re: Re: DML immaturity: was: magnum throttle bodies

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 03:22:52 EST

----------
> From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Re: DML immaturity: was: magnum throttle bodies
> Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 1:48 PM
>
> Dear Jules I am not trying to start a lot of shit! All I was saying is
that
> Bruce and Frank put together something great for us less wealthy DMLers.

that's not what you said!... nor is it the way you said it... nor is it
what you implied

 You
> have to admit if you don't have spare cash your TB's sound a bit
expensive.

irrelavant, relative to being respectful, polite, reasonable and dml
contributing... which i see, imo... you ARE NOT. I

It is you who are immature and did not understand my point and just
> jumped to a conclusion. And you wonder why you get so much crap on this
list!

you think so!... then why did i get 7 pvt emails... and 6 phone calls
today... they felt it and SO DID I!

a million response-potentials jump immediately to mind... most would
probably make you blush... but i DID promise to be nice... why don't you
sit down and eat your supper and try the same...

> In fact if I had an extra 250 plus the core price I might buy from you
but I
> don't so I wont.

if i liked you and your attitude a little better... i might do you TOL for

 I am sure there is a lot of poor ass truckers out there such
> as me that love the opportunity to save 200 dollars and put it toward
> something else such as school ever hear of that the place you go to
learn?

when you get your Masters give me a call and we'll compare notes...

> Anyway that is all I have to say bout that!

i'll say it again this time nicer... imo! immature attitude!

jam'n