RE: 3.92 gears Was:Audio (Dester)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 18:14:21 EST

I had originally ordered my '97 Dak with the 3.55:1 Posi unit. Nice highway
cruising but the acceleration really sucked. (Stock 245's). After
switching to the 3.92:1 Posi...mileage actually got better and the
acceleration improved immensely. (I now am running 31" BFG's and use it
offroad whenever I get a chance..so mileage isn't a consideration
anymore...but it was definitely worth it.)