Re: Mopar Speedometer Pinion List

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 10:51:42 EST

Bob from Ontario:

    This is great info. I was just thinking last night about asking how many
speedo pinions are available. This info. will allow us to play around with
tire sizes/gear ratios and still have accurate speedos.

    One question - the note says that these numbers are for the standard style
pinion gear. Does this mean that these #'s are applicable for our Dak's with
the A-518 autos? What other styles of speedo's are there, besides those which
use the standard style?

Thanks a bunch,

SteveM.