RE: Lift Kit for a Dakota???

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 17:58:43 EST

When Four Wheeler Magazine did a Dakota project a while ago, they said the
two most common questions they get about Dakotas are "Who makes wheels for
it?" and "who makes a lift for it?"

The wheel situation is getting better. Unfortunately, the lift situation is
not.

There are a few body lifts available (Dick Cepek and Trailmaster come to
mind). If you're looking for a suspension kit, Trailmaster's 4" kit is the
only game in town. If you have the new style ('97+) the last I heard is
that the kit is still in development, date of availability still unknown.

Hope that helps, although you were probably hoping for better news.
Jason
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd