Re: Preformance upgrades?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 08:58:47 EST

Everyone else with a 97+ Dak wants a performance computer too (can't get
just a chip from Mopar,you can get inline alternatives,but they do not
really work as well as one would want)......join the club .

I would call Mopar Performance up and bith 'em out about it . Maybe if we
make enough noise...

At 12:58 AM 1/18/1999 EST, you wrote:
>I just bought I 1999 SLT Plus 4x4 w/ 318 V8.
>
>I was wondering what kind of upgrades I should do as far as K&N air filters,
>catback systems, chips......
>
>I want to find out what people have had success with. Main goal is to get
>more power, better fuel economy and not void the factory warranty....
>
>If anyone has any advice please help me. I really like the truck I just want
>to add more to it...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Byrd

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html