Re: TB (Robert)

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 09:22:40 EST

He he he... I was wondering when a carriage bolt jab was
going to come out...

What a sucker punch! I love it.

-keeping my ear to the ground and flak vest on...

Goodluck Robert,

-travis

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:42:40 -0500
From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: DML: TB (Robert)

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/15/99 3:39:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:
>
> << Well, when everyone goes to bed tonight, say a prayer for me, and
anyone
> within flare-up range of my gas tank...I'm gonna try to install my TB
> tomorrow...scary. >>
> YOU DA MAN Robert! go get em killer!
> Eric

Robert, WATCH THE HOOD! Make sure the S-bolt is threaded in all the way!
I'll sleep with a picture of a TB under my pillow for you all night!
Bob Nichols