Re: Blazer Horn

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 16:55:26 EST

Must be talking about the horn relay .

I am not sure where it is on these trucks , but it is usually somewhere on
the firewall under the hood . All you have to do is look at everything
under the hood and check to see if the wires attatched to it have the same
colors as the wires on the horn .

At 04:49 PM 1/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>HELP! I can handle the TB install, but the new blazer dual air horns I
>just bought are tripping me up. For those that did get them, where is
>the "common termial" that is between the horn and steering wheel? It
>looks like a little box, but I followed the wire out of the horn until
>it merged w/ the huge black snake of taped up wire, and couldn't see
>where it left said snake, to connect w/ the box-like creation. Anyway,
>if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help.
>Later,
>Robert

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html