Blazer Horn

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 16:49:48 EST

HELP! I can handle the TB install, but the new blazer dual air horns I
just bought are tripping me up. For those that did get them, where is
the "common termial" that is between the horn and steering wheel? It
looks like a little box, but I followed the wire out of the horn until
it merged w/ the huge black snake of taped up wire, and couldn't see
where it left said snake, to connect w/ the box-like creation. Anyway,
if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help.
Later,
Robert