Re: Re: Re: Spark Plugs and Platinum + 4

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 17:17:05 EST

Bob,

I picked mine up at an Autozone up in NH (no sales tax Woohoo!)... I
imagine Pep Boys or any large autoparts place should stock them by now. Oh
yeah, the Autozone I went to could not pull up the correct P/N for my 318
Dakota either... After many key strokes and a couple of phone calls he
came up with P/N 4418... As David states below, it's the correct plug, and
I can confirm that as I installed mine today with no problems (except
breaking the old plugs loose!)...

Good luck.

T.