97+ Driving lite wattage

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 23:42:50 EST

FYI to all

I just blew one of my fog lights and went to Poop-Boys for another . I
assumed that they were at least 55W bulbs as most of these that I have seen
are and especially since they are way bright , much brighter than the
factory driving lights on my 94 Sport .

Well , I look it up in the application book to make sure since there were
multiple wattages and it lists liek a 38 watt bulb .

I was like " WTF?" and so I went out to the truck and pulled the old one
off to verify . Sure enough , it's a GE 38 wat bulb (some odd number
starting with a 3 I don't have it in front of me right now) . So I ended up
buying two 55 watt bulbs .

I was afraid that the 55 Watt bulbs may be too big and trip a fuse , but
they haven't and they are MUCH brighter than the factory bulbs .

Now I can blind those oncoming drivers from even further away !!!

:)

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html