Re[2]: 97+ Driving lite wattage

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 21:56:56 EST

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Good to know you've got a sense of humor, Erich! I'm mean,
old and nasty (not in any particular order) and I love to poke them thar
lights out :-) Seein' how ya' got 'em adjusted all good and proper though,
I guess I'll let you slide this time! ;-)

On a more serious note, I personally don't give damn if their on or not as
they don't really bother me. A couple of older guys (even older than me!)
at camp and my Dad have commented that fog lights bother them a great deal.
In my Dad's case it's because he has had to undergo a couple of cataract
surgeries which seem to have made his eyes more sensitive. So, *again*, I
just turn them off when a vehicle approaches to try and be considerate.

No lasting hard feelings, I hope.

Mean, old, nasty Tom, in Boston.