Re: 97+ Driving lite wattage

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 07:52:22 EST

I work at a car stereo shop and can get both the headlights and driving
lights.

Another DMLer
David Peterson
kawi@hotmail.com

97 SLT+ CC V6
3/5 drop--Toyota Supra taillights in a one off roll pan--FX flush
tonneau with full bed carpet kit from Checkmate--FABM--Dunlop GTX2
255/70-15--Blacked out rear three windows with 5% tint--MTX sub box
under rear seat--PPI ProMOS25 and Sedona 35x4--blue ion headlights and
55 watt driving lights--other mods in the works