Manifold Gasket.

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 23:53:07 EST

I was just reading the article on manifolds and it said lots of people
blow the manifold gasket and that if you did the venturis would look oily
and stuff. Well, I changed my TB today and you know, it was oily. I
thought it was from the K&N oil or something, but the blades were oily and
so was the bottom of the TB that I took off. More so on one side than the
other. Ok, does it sound like I blew something? Is it a pain to pull off
the manifold? I hate messing with the damn fuel rails... Oh well, for
all of you that have changed your TB, was yours all dirty, or do I need to
put a new gasket on something? Thanks.

Bill
'97 SS/T