Re: Who makes Dakota 4x4 aftermarket stuff???

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 17:00:53 EST

<<
 I own a 98 Dodge Dakota SLT, I want to do alot of off-roading and
 camping with my truck, I asked earlier about the lift-kits, thanks to
 the people who replyed to that, it helped. I was wondering where a good
 place where I could find aftermarket off-road equipment for it. I've
 noticed that almost no one does anything to their Dakota for off-road
 use, i've only seen people customize their Dakotas for street use. Maybe
 this is becuase it's so new and not much is out for it yet?

What kind of equipment are you looking for? I go on off road adventures once
every month at th Hoosier national Forest, 195,000 acres, so let me know and I
will point you in the right direction.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6