TransGo Shift Kits

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 14:19:57 EST

I think I saw someone else post a couple of questions on the issue of these
TransGo Shift Kits, but there were no replies. Has anyone on the DML
installed one of these kits. I have an R/T [46 RE Transmission, I'm
assuming] and I'm seriously thinking of installing one. What's the word on
these kits? If they're as good as the manufacturer claims, how come more
DMLers don't have them? Any info on the pros and cons would be greatly
appreciated.

Jav