Re: TransGo Shift Kits

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 13:47:25 EST

Longevity- how LONG is your truck going to shift fine when racing, and to
what power level... It's especially important when towing heavy loads or
significantly exceeding power output- the stock tranny was built for stock
torque (more HP doesn't kill trannies, it's more torque that does..)

just my .02's