Re: New Member Intro

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 10:29:18 EST

dakota_5sp_v8 wrote:

> what was the decrease in 1/4 mi time from the TB install?
>
> Joel

        Joel, no actual decrease from the T/B. It FEELS faster, but the OBD II
really can suck the life out of what would otherwise be a GOOD mod. The
track re-opens on 6-7 FEB 99, aside from the T/B, I have Mopar
headers/Y-pipe and BFG Drag Radials. My last time slip was 15.1 @ 90,
before these mods. I can't bring myself to speculate on the 1/4 mi time
improvements, after the stock computer gets through with it, I may not
be ANY faster. At least if it IS faster, It'll be a nice surprise.
14.9999999 would be nice! Alan S.