Re: 97+ Driving lite wattage

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 00:00:43 EST

No hard feelings at all. Well, as long as you ain't got one of them
Boston accents! Seriously, I have noticed latlely that the fog lights on
late model Dak's/Dur's (?) are brighter than most peoples, but they
don't seem to bother my eyes as much as some dimmer ones do. I think
this has a lot to do w/ the fact that the lens is clear, the reflector
has the multi-surfaces on it. This is supposed to cut down on glare to
on-comming traffic significantly. Maybe it is my imagination, but it
actually seems true. Now, those people that carry around loads of dirt
at night, causing the low beams to be aimed directly at my eyes is
another story. Go ahead and shoot them. Uh, I mean there lights. I have
actually heard of a few people getting tickets for this. Thank God. Now
if I could just get the RV's out of the fast lane on I-35 life would be
perfect. Later.

Erich