RE: '99 Chryslers@Carlisle

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 11:49:45 EST

Hey Jack,
Here is my original post on Carlisle. If I get a chance, I'll try to place
it on the event board later. (If someone doesn't get there first.)
Rich - Ashburn, VA

This show is being held this year July 9th - 11th at the Carlisle
Fairgrounds. Gates open at 7am, adults $6.00, children under 12 no
admission. If you would like to see a web site for this event (and others
held there as well) see http://www.carpro.com/chrysler.htm .This is a "BIG"
Chrysler gathering.
Rich - Ashburn, VA (I'll be there; It works for me!!!)