Re: RE: mopar cam for magnum engines

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 14:41:30 EST

<<That's an awefully small cam. I mean, if you are gonna do it, do it right I

always say.>>

You could probably go alittle bit more radical, but I wouldn't. Anything
bigger and the computer would probably have a fit. The Mopar Perf SBEC is a
good idea with this cam, as it's real easy to tap the factory rev limiter. :/

The midrange-top end pull on this cam is awesome .. it does sacrifice a little
bit of low end, though.. which should be expected.

ttyl
Patrick