Re: Stolen R/T(N. CA)

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 22:24:04 EST

Gene,

   I did not see Mike's email address or I would have replied to him
directly...so please pass this along. I purchased the Python 3000 alarm about
a year ago. It is made by the same company who makes Viper (their brochures
are identical). It cost me 299 installed. There are a TON of options you can
have added. Overall, I must say that I am very happy with it. It is not one
of those alarms that go off every 5 min., but if you bump it too hard, you
will know it. Good luck

Russ