MTX Thunderform Questions

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 01:42:58 EST

To all that have this in their trucks, a few questions, if you don't
mind. I am thinking about getting one of these put into my truck.
Question 1: How does this sit in your truck? Meaning, does it "replace"
or just sit on top of the factory storage box? Question 2: How does it
sound in the truck? Meaning, I am mainly for clarity, with a little
emphasis on the bass. Not heavy. Does it hit pretty well? What do you
have powering the 10's? Thanks for the info in advance. Please respond
privatley to ghack2@hotmail.com . Thanks again!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~