RE: MTX Thunderform Questions

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 20:14:04 EST

My opinion....I never liked the sound a MTX gave me.... I like the way
Pioneers hit and sound, not to mention you can go the whole Pioneer
route if you choose. I personally buy products from one company when
designing a given setup, i.e. most use all sony stuff when doing the
home theater thing.... Have fun, and you will just have to make your
own R&D on this one....