Re: RE: MTX Thunderform Questions

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 02:32:40 EST

Thanks for your help Mike, but I don't like the JL box. Also, I don't
think one 8" sub will be good enough for me. The one 10" sub I have
sounds good. I like boom, but not to the extent as some of the people
around here have. I plan on redoing(I think that is a word) my whole
system. I plan on getting 2 sets of component speakers and put the
midbass in the rear speaker area, and put the other tweeters in the
doors. Thanks again Michael.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~