RE: RE: MTX Thunderform Questions

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 20:17:54 EST

the infinity system that i have from the factory is sweeeeeeeeeet. If
you are redoing you audio. Consider the all one brand idea i just threw
out.... There are others in the business outside MTX, Blua-chunk, and
JBL.... I am a big Pioneer fan, but even i have turned down Pioneer
products in the past..... I have found you will just have to try it in
your truck to like it. Store tewsting is never the way to buy.... Good
Luck, and crank it up, cuz Every Bodies Goin Surfin, Surfin USA.....If
every Body had an Ocean.....