Re: Dyno results

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 13:27:58 EST

Eric wrote:

> I feel I have to defend my self by saying that when I dyno my truck it
> had only 1200 miles on it, and today with 3000 miles on the Speedo the
> truck feels much stronger. So I don't think it's a fear to compare a
> 1200 mile truck with Alan's that have, I don't know but would guess
> 12000 miles on it. Also I don't know how accurate that dyno is, I put
> a K/N cone filter on my truck while it still was on the dyno, HP
> increased with 1 (one) at the rearwheel???????????
>
> Swede/
> 99 R/T Dakota CC
> Black & Loaded
> Mail: erich@dhc.net
Relax Swede, I'm only useing your #'s for a "stock" baseline since I
didn't dyno mine when it was new. I wanted to see how much hp these
bolt-ons have given me. Fair or not, your #'s are stock and provide a
data base for comparison. That's all. I would never talk bad about you
or your truck, please accept my apologies. Alan S.