Re: water pump replacemnent/how to remove coolant outlet pipe?

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 11:15:15 EST

When I pulled apart my extra 5.9 (to get the heads off), I used some
channel locks to grip the hose. I was twisting the hose to break it free,
and the whole tube came out. No threads. Just takes some force. I say just
keep trying, It'll come. BTY, installed my Bosch +4 plugs today, so far so
good. But I don't expect much from just doing the plugs. I mainly wanted
them becouse I'm getting an MSD or Accell 300+ ignition, and these plugs
look like they will react well to them (and no indexing the plugs)FYI.

Glen Renzoni
'99 Dakota R/T RC, Solar Yellow