Re: Bosch +4 update

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 00:09:26 EST

<< I'll give these plugs another 1000 miles or
 so and see what happens. Then, I might just chuck the plugs and put in
 some decent Autolite Platinums (they make a big difference in my beemer)
 and go with it. >>

Good plan.......I mean right on the Bosch +4 box it says this is the best plug
you ever bought and will notice improvements, or they will buy the plugs(or
something to this effect). So when I install mine I will give em about 1000
miles also, if I dont like em, I will get my $36 bucks back!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6