Re: water pump replacemnent/how to remove coolant outlet pipe?

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 00:16:36 EST

<< I don't think its threaded. I am looking at the picture in the factory
 service manual; the picture of the tube shows the end as unthreaded with an
 O-ring on it. On my AutoZone replacement pump, The hole is a smooth bore
 with a chamfered edge. When I was using vicegrips, I was trying to
 'unscrew' it, but it wouldnt move. Any other ideas? >>

Mucho heat