Re: Yellow R/T on TNN Today!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 17:37:42 EST

In a message dated 1/24/99 2:59:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< I saw it, what a rip off. I was expecting performance bolt-ons. That
 show is famous for bolting on performance stuff and re-dynoing. Pimped
 the truck out instead. I like the tonneau OK, but that bra would only be
 good for part time hwy use to me. I'm not a fan of running boards, the
 truck is low enough, I don't need a step to get in. If you have all this
 stuff, don't get mad, I just don't care for it. Alan S. >>

 Yeah, I agree Alan, they kind of cut it short I thought. I would never put a
bra on another car. I had one ruin the paint on my old shadow. Did you see
the show after with the Lightning? 14.4 in the quarter! Pretty quick for a
stock 4000lb truck. Just not quick enough to beat my Dak! Or how bout the
Mopar Nats on the Classic Car show? See the Barricuda with the twin turbo'd
crate 360?? Hmmm!
Eric